Sunday, March 9, 2008

Some sewing, a new blog site and a weekend at home

Another weekend at home, and as part of the plan for preparing for winter I aired skills learnt in my old trade, hauled my ancient Singer industrial sewing machine out on the deck, and proceeded to make a large canvas tarpaulin...
sewingtime400.jpg

Last week I posted some older photos of Mt Hooker. In the light of comments re. the popularity of this "old school" edition of our remoter mountains in New Zealand, I've made up a new blog for the publishing of stories and follies from my old days, under the southernlight domain...

http://www.southernlight.co.nz/oldtimes/

btw I've shifted last weeks post to this new blog, so you can find the "full story" there, all in one place.
Share |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home