Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Weekend

Not much to report amongst the constant drone of Warbirds Over Wanaka practicing and touting to get people to the air-show over 3 days of this holiday weekend. It does however bring me a few visitors which is nice. So I've either worked a bit, or entertained, and it's all been very perfect.

But this weekend also celebrates the equinox, and as Roger said when he was here on the weekend, the light for photos will, from now on, become perfect for landscapes. On this note I dug up an image from last year that I like.

from Mt Roy looking down on Glendhu Bay, Lake Wanaka in the last light of the day...
glendhu-400.jpg

For Monday I may drive over the Lindis and meet cousin Deirdre and Murray who are down this way to attend the 100 yrs. centennial of Otematata Station. She grew up there, and with today's great weather I hope they're having the promised trip to Stone Man - a special place loved by her dad, a very remote spot. I hope she gets some photos for her blog!
Share |

1 Comments:

Blogger Shirley Goodwin said...

Lovely photo, Donald.

March 23, 2008 at 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home