Sunday, October 17, 2010

Just some landscape photography

Feeling more like just posting pictures this week, after last week's essay.

One of a few magnificent redwoods at Wanaka Station Park...
redwood-wanaka-station-park.jpg

Cluden Hills near Tarras /Wanaka...
cluden-hills.jpg

This must be an "eye" dog...
sheep-dog.jpg

St Bathans Range - this unique looking and remote mountain range can be seen from so many places in Central Otago...
st-bathans-range.jpg

We've been having the usual changeable spring weather lately in Wanaka. From a photography point of view it keeps me quite busy from not only a hobby perspective, but also gives a chance to add to my library of images I on-sell in the context of building web sites...
penrith-rainbow.jpg

All made with the new compact Canon. It's really meeting my needs, but it'll be sometime before I understand it's every function!

Labels: , , , , ,

Share |

2 Comments:

Blogger Bob McKerrow - Wayfarer said...

Donald, some magnificent photos here. Is there any way you can send me some photos,and writing on Chris Jillett, sO I can post them on the blog. Unfortunately I can't find the way yet to let you post them directly. Bob

October 22, 2010 at 3:50 PM  
Blogger Donald said...

Hi Bob, thanks for dropping by.

I'll be with you as soon as I can re. Chris J.

Cheers

Donald

October 23, 2010 at 12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home