Monday, May 30, 2011

A little retro photography

I'm not feeling much like typing lots of words currently. So am letting the pictures speak.

Below are some of my favourites from a by-gone era in my life - I scanned all but one a few minutes ago. Part of the on-going cataloging of lots of colour slides made on Practica, Pentax and Rollie gear. Film is so different to the current digital!

Moon rise over Oamaru - June 1973
#alttext#

Winter in the Ahuriri valley - the 70s...
#alttext#

Nor West storm with gale force winds Hopkins Valley - Nov. 1974
#alttext#

An evening on Mt Heim, Ahuriri Valley - Dec. 1975...
#alttext#

Awakino Ski Field, North Otago - the 70s...
#alttext#

Lastly not so retro, yet... done last night using pinhole techniques with my iPhone...
#alttext#

Labels: , , ,

Share |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home