Monday, October 31, 2011

Puddling, muddling and influenza

The recent Labour Weekend break was a bit lost on me I'm afraid. It does not happen often, but I came down with quite a nasty 'flu.

However life's experiences have taught me that being so laid up with a 'flu creates opportunities. Namely to "let go" of the things that are not really important. You could say the opportunity presents to let go a bit more of the ego.

Seeing patterns in a puddle...
#alttext#

#alttext#

Looking upwards in contrast and there at end of the day is light, and the distinct look of spring in what snow is left on Roys Peak...
#alttext#

The time has come then to "let go" of winter, and many other things, and ground myself by planting my vege garden.
Share |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home