Thursday, November 10, 2011

A wild and beautiful late spring

It's pretty normal to get some wild equinox driven weather this time of year in this neck of the woods in Wanaka, and this year has been no exception.

What maybe an exception is I seem more "into it" this year. If I've got to concentrate on being in the moment, then that's not what it's about, but maybe having the camera always in the pocket enhances awareness!

Last night's stillness pervaded my soul on my evening walk to town and back...
#alttext#

Back home on my deck this year the clematis is making a bid to get indoors [or it's trying to escape!]. The weather must agree with it's growth plan...#alttext#

A happy magnolia...
#alttext#

Last week's big snowfall...
#alttext#

#alttext#

#alttext#

#alttext#

And just to round things off there are places in nature more dark than the sky...
#alttext#

Labels:

Share |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home